Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

As noted in the description, the music on the VMP album is all new and made exclusively for the record so the below song will not be on it. But it does demonstrate how likely the album is going to kick ass:

I’m totally in on this. I know we all like to josh on VMP but credit where credit’s due, they’re not afraid to take chances.

As noted in the description, the music on the VMP album is all new and made exclusively for the record so the below song will not be on it. But it does demonstrate how likely the album is going to kick ass:

I’m totally in on this. I know we all like to josh on VMP but credit where credit’s due, they’re not afraid to take chances.

I’m good…

I am curious about this as well. Not enough to rejoin. But if I do and it is still in the store I might grab it.

Membership question - I currently have $80 in membership credit and $36 in store credit. My membership is up on 4/30 but I don't see much the next couple of months to make me sign back up. If I cancel my membership before 4/30 but then sign up again in a couple of months will that credit show up in my account? Also, if I do take a few months off can I use someone's referral credit when I do sign back up?
the credit will stay, but it becomes diluted essentially between non-member shipping and raised prices on records.

If you want to rejoin, use a referral link in a few months + you can get your store credit converted to member credit if you want. should knock off a nice chunk of change.

I haven’t really checked out rising while I was away nor have I checked out stuff since I came back, but back in the beginning - Rising was one of my favorite things about VMP.
100% on this. It was something I looked forward to.

Before they burned down their stupid sticky pudding web forum, that last year of rising was fantastic and some of my best purchases. Mormor, becky and the birds, what are some others...???

Before they burned down their stupid sticky pudding web forum, that last year of rising was fantastic and some of my best purchases. Mormor, becky and the birds, what are some others...???
I really enjoyed The Shacks which was a perfect summery jangly pop album

And Gang Of Youths was fantastic too.

Charlotte Day Wilson, Gang of Youths, Moses Sumney, Jack River, Middle Kids, Dua Selah (after I left but loved that album), Toulouse, Miya Folick, I could keep going. Great stuff

Back