Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So here's something interesting someone pointed out on Reddit: the free record limit isn't based on the number of albums you pick, but instead it seems the voucher is based on a certain cash value limit.

Some people in that thread said it works while others said it didn't allow them to select more than they were allowed. It might only work on desktop as opposed to choosing your records on your phone.

I still had my voucher code and just tried it on my desktop and it worked: I was able to select 10 albums which literally only went a single dollar above the voucher limit. So I paid $1 for ten albums instead of $0 for eight.

So here's something interesting someone pointed out on Reddit: the free record limit isn't based on the number of albums you pick, but instead it seems the voucher is based on a certain cash value limit.

Some people in that thread said it works while others said it didn't allow them to select more than they were allowed. It might only work on desktop as opposed to choosing your records on your phone.

I still had my voucher code and just tried it on my desktop and it worked: I was able to select 10 albums which literally only went a single dollar above the voucher limit. So I paid $1 for ten albums instead of $0 for eight.
I think it depends on when you got the voucher. All a moot point now as they ended the voucher.

Then I don't know why they change it. If they want to get rid of leftovers then let people buy as many of them. Cheapest records are probably those who have the most dust on them so let them go.

@Twentytwo is VMP doing a version?

@bdm105 2LP 10th Anniversary edition with some demos and the full album live, IIRC. He teased it when I saw him a few months back and touched upon it more in an interview/article... Time Magazine, I think.

Southeastern Deluxe is dropping tomorrow at all your usual channels. Isbell Webstore, VMP, Indie Stores etc. With a release this big, I imagine their will be quite a few exclusives.

Now if we could figure out if/ where signed ones will be

I have never seen Jason sell anything signed unless he does an instore at Grimey's or Seasick or something like that. He did signings at Seasick and Grimey's for Weathervanes. I went to the Grimey's one but they would only sign Weathervanes only, no other albums,. His manager runs a tight ship.

I have never seen Jason sell anything signed unless he does an instore at Grimey's or Seasick or something like that. He did signings at Seasick and Grimey's for Weathervanes. I went to the Grimey's one but they would only sign Weathervanes only, no other albums,. His manager runs a tight ship.

But they did signed Dirty South deluxe right? Or did he not sign it?

golden_hour_store.jpg

Back