Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm sure this has been discussed but my search function is broken....

The whole 12+8 or 6+3, etc.record deal...is that being offered throughout 2023? It's appealing but I don't wanna sign up for anything till August-ish.

kBoxdmBlAzOHt6NwzCarb5aIfPDdqKFyLibpLgLnafeUCVE8dAb6QErRsHmrHJjhvGu48xjbwLoHtMelvx-ncZ1JHgsiuJ52nWGy5yj3PU2i_JG9bVEoREIa-QnDfMXYvhnJut9vKmY6ZRue_6DrHWN6B_Vg830=s0-d-e1-ft

1682440778878.png

Last edited:
willie_and_family_live_store_e6fbacb3-317f-4b29-baae-c1f30db7ecf9.jpg

$55 GTFO

If you spend $60, you get a free VMP Country Bandana. That settles it.

Last edited:
willie_and_family_live_store_e6fbacb3-317f-4b29-baae-c1f30db7ecf9.jpg

$55 GTFO

If you spend $60, you get a free VMP Country Bandana. That settles it.
Maybe it comes with a manual on how not to pay your taxes

So buy minimum two albums to get a leftover bandana from the At Folsom ROTM?
Truly a deal for the ages.

I swear with each passing month it's getting harder to justify signing back on.
Keep telling myself I am gonna do it to take advantage of the 8 fee records but every time I look at the list I have a hard time finding 8 that I want.

Keep telling myself I am gonna do it to take advantage of the 8 fee records but every time I look at the list I have a hard time finding 8 that I want.
I did think about it, but the albums I wanted and missed out on aren't available, so I'd be picking albums just for the sake of the sale. My wife and I discussed albums we missed out on from VMP that we needed and came up with Salt N Peppa (her) and Camp Lo (me). A quick google search got me Camp Lo from Nova Scotia and despite the bare bones packaging, I now have zero interest in a VMP version.

Same I was going to renew for a year but I have decided to just do 6 months. I can probably find 3.
I just let my account lapse as I'm not crazy about any of the upcoming ROTM and am pretty tapped out on Swaps. I will jump back in before the end of the year if they drop something I like to take advantage of the 3 free albums.

Welp, I'm a sucker who just jumped back in (for 6 months) because I wanted Freddie Roach and Stevie Ray Vaughn, but I'm going to "Swap for Credit" the whole subscription and use it towards the Impulse! anthology whenever that comes out (that's still coming out right?)

Last edited:
Welp, I'm a sucker who just jumped back in (for 6 months) because I wanted Freddie Roach and Stevie Ray Vaughn, but I'm going to "Swap for Credit" the whole subscription and use it towards the Impulse! anthology whenever that comes out (that's still coming out right?)

Since I haven't been a member in 8 months, and have an open add-on slot this month, what would be your top 1 or 2 things I might have missed in that time? (RotMs and/or Exclusives that can still be grabbed)? Check Your Head? Yusef Lateef? Wilson Picket? Moon Safari? Star People? The fancy Yield reissue?

Since I haven't been a member in 8 months, and have an open add-on slot this month, what would be your top 1 or 2 things I might have missed in that time? (RotMs and/or Exclusives that can still be grabbed)? Check Your Head? Yusef Lateef? Wilson Picket? Moon Safari? Star People? The fancy Yield reissue?
Are you talking about available swaps or freebies?

Swaps or to purchase. I grabbed my freebies already.
No one has gotten Yield yet, so I’d pass on that and see how it turns out. I’m sure it’ll be available whenever it starts shipping.

Of what you listed, I like Check Your Head and Yusef.

Of current swaps, I got Eric B and Rakim this month. That’s had great reviews. Also could get some good value from Mariah or Xtina if those are your speed.

Back