Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

$32.99 CAD, I'm guessing the VMP will be either $32USD or $37USD, probably 37.

$32.99 CAD, I'm guessing the VMP will be either $32USD or $37USD, probably 37.

Thanks! I can probably wait seeing as this is a wide release and I'm trying to not overpay for records anymore, if it's something special or only going to be available in one place sure but other than that, nope

Thanks! I can probably wait seeing as this is a wide release and I'm trying to not overpay for records anymore, if it's something special or only going to be available in one place sure but other than that, nope
Encore's pricing is usually at the lowest end, I honestly don't think you're going to find it lower than that in Canada. But yeah, you can save on shipping by waiting it out and hoping it comes in store.

Encore's pricing is usually at the lowest end, I honestly don't think you're going to find it lower than that in Canada. But yeah, you can save on shipping by waiting it out and hoping it comes in store.

Yeah it's a good baseline to know what it's going to be around...I'm sure it'll be a little more here or there but at this point it's about where I expected it to be, maybe a little cheaper actually, damn records are getting to be too damn much and this isn't even expensive!!

Yeah it's a good baseline to know what it's going to be around...I'm sure it'll be a little more here or there but at this point it's about where I expected it to be, maybe a little cheaper actually, damn records are getting to be too damn much and this isn't even expensive!!
Yeah, I always use Encore and Kops as the baseline, then add about $5 for Sonic Boom pricing and about $7 for Amazon.
Based on their usual pricing, this seems like the increase in pricing for a single LP like this is about $3 which isn't terrible.

the_art_of_forgetting_vinyl_store_1.jpg

We’ve lost him to the inevitable chaos and excitement or your mid - late 20s. Not me though, nay, I’m one of those boring married 27 year olds with 2 dogs and 2 cats and 500 records.
45 Married, 2 cats 1 puppy and never enough records gang checking in. If this is considered boring, I don't want to be exciting. I just make sure I get the records I know my wife would kill to have and that keeps this habit rolling on my end.

Back