Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I was looking for stuff that I wanted/was interested in when I picked up the fiona, but "ready-to-ship" meant that fiona didn't qualify, so....nah
I really wish Anthologies would count for this. I'd probably grab one of the available ones and they're sitting on a ton of Quincy (128), Willie (344), Zamrock (64), and Vanguard (324). Don't think any of them are selling out soon.

I really wish Anthologies would count for this. I'd probably grab one of the available ones and they're sitting on a ton of Quincy (128), Willie (344), Zamrock (64), and Vanguard (324). Don't think any of them are selling out soon.
Surprised they didn't do this since the whole idea behind the sale is to clear out stuff sitting in the warehouse. Those 800 copies of anthologies are several pallets worth, just filling the warehouse.

Surprised they didn't do this since the whole idea behind the sale is to clear out stuff sitting in the warehouse. Those 800 copies of anthologies are several pallets worth, just filling the warehouse.
even if it was only for vanguard and willie. i mean the only reason the dead set sold out is they sold it to third party resellers.

even if it was only for vanguard and willie. i mean the only reason the dead set sold out is they sold it to third party resellers.
Vanguard is going to be there until the end of time unless they drop the price. It's been a year and they're still over 30% of their stock. I don't know how they can get 300+ people to drop $250 when they keep coming out with newer anthologies. You can get sealed copies on Discogs for $200.

They're supposed to notify Fiona Bundle winners today. Did anyone get some good news? Could see them not sending notifications quite yet.

Looking at the Usher deets, I'm still 100% convinced that there will be a general release, but the general release will we slightly stripped down. I can see colour, artwork and maybe the photo booklet being VMP frills in order to call it "exclusive".

I'd be completely surprised if this album is only sold through VMP. Such a big album of the 90s.

Looking at the Usher deets, I'm still 100% convinced that there will be a general release, but the general release will we slightly stripped down. I can see colour, artwork and maybe the photo booklet being VMP frills in order to call it "exclusive".

I'd be completely surprised if this album is only sold through VMP. Such a big album of the 90s.
Can't see the recreated cover just being for a VMP drop either.

1662993340397.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-12 at 10.36.27 AM.png
Edit: that might've been what you were saying with artwork.

It could be. The 2nd LP sounds as if it's definitely a VMP exclusive. Not a bad get and would definitely drive some sales for the completionists that don't mind paying an absurd price.
Hmmm...maybe the conversation was "You get to press My Way into oblivion if you press 20,000 copies of Confessions"

Hmmm...maybe the conversation was "You get to press My Way into oblivion if you press 20,000 copies of Confessions"
I thought I read somewhere it was 4000 copies but not sure where I saw that.

The price is definitely hard to swallow, but if VMP is the only place to get the 2LP version then that's a pretty big get for them. Will really help to drive sales on an overpriced Usher album.

I thought I read somewhere it was 4000 copies but not sure where I saw that.

The price is definitely hard to swallow, but if VMP is the only place to get the 2LP version then that's a pretty big get for them. Will really help to drive sales on an overpriced Usher album.
Paulium said on the VMP discord "Not limited, the 4k limit was included erroneously on our story"

Back