Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Can't see the recreated cover just being for a VMP drop either.

View attachment 151183View attachment 151184
Edit: that might've been what you were saying with artwork.
By the way can we talk about how janky this cover looks? Not that the legs in the original look great, but in the updated version it looks like it was photoshopped by a 8 year old that forgot what legs looked like.

If you're just going to make it worse, then leave it alone.

EDIT:
Jesus it gets worse every time I look at it.

Someone on reddit (rightfully) pointed out that the updated cover is "now" Usher and not 1997 Usher.
How does this still manage to look so weird?

This may be sacrilege but I have this greatest hits collection and I think this is as much Bruce as I need.

Nebraska really is a great album and very different from most of what's on the greatest hits album. I've really grown to like a lot of his non-hit songs.

Nebraska really is a great album and very different from most of what's on the greatest hits album. I've really grown to like a lot of his non-hit songs.
I tried getting into Bruce thinking all of his songs were going to sound like "I'm On Fire" only to find out, thats the only song of that sort I could find on first observation.

Nebraska was the album that got me into Springsteen.

Bruce is one of those like The Beatles and Bowie that are just a part of my subconscious, I kinda knew them inside out and back to front before I knew what my music taste ever was. The effect inheriting, rather than discovering, this crazy music loving and buying thing has I supoose. Nebraska is my favourite but it’s heavy so The River is the one I reach for most often. Although it’s kinda heavy too I suppose.

The demo version of Born In The USA, which was the same 4 track home recordings that all of Nebraska was cut from, is my favourite version of it. I think it’s on 18 songs which is a great collections of bits and pieces that didn’t make albums.

Last edited:
Back