Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

They would replace this for free if you ask CS. No need to order again.
I may check but it's not a VMP issue. Just a lazy carrier who took this and another record to a different address. Or it's lost in the abyss that is the North Texas postal system.

I may check but it's not a VMP issue. Just a lazy carrier who took this and another record to a different address. Or it's lost in the abyss that is the North Texas postal system.
My brother in christ, if you order something and it doesn't show up, you are not at fault. The corporation slinging $80 pseudoknives is.

Shipping is included in the overall VMP price, and they don't offer any other shipping options domestically (it's not like USPS media mail was your choice). What you're paying for is the record to arrive safely at your house - facilitating that is completely up to them! Thankfully, VMP feels that way, too - they'll take care of you :).

Well, Fathers & Sons was one of a handful of previous ROTMs that I regretted missing out on, so I guess this will be my final purchase before my sub lapses. I went ahead and got Aretha's Spirit in the Dark since reviews on that have been positive.

So long VMP, I had some really good memories but damn if costs and quality didn't sour things at the end.

We prefer the good type of cake….

In all seriousness I had never heard of these before forums so maybe they didn’t translate so well?
Victoria Sponge?

Yea--My wife had never heard of them before but I played them a bit and she enjoys them. They're a fun band.

Back