Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Given the price point, I'm also on the fence. At 750 copies, will it make it to swaps? I'm streaming it online now and having the opposite reaction of @yukbon in that I'm really enjoying what I'm hearing.
Pretty sure it will still be in stock by the end of the month. Whether it gets put into swaps is a different question.

This Alan Shorter is hitting the spot for me so far and I have $35/credit burning a hole in my VMP pocket. But would only ever be able to spin this the right way when the wife is out or with headphones lol. Don't wanna give Mrs. Ghost a panic attack. Decisions, decisions.

Out of interest does anyone know how to do that inventory check and would be able to do it on the Alan Shorter please? @NathanRicaud I think I have seen you do it before, if you have time to check it would be greatly appreciated.

Im interested to see how many sold off the initial release. Its one that I want to get but if I can make it to swaps (maybe using credits) I might do that.

Out of interest does anyone know how to do that inventory check and would be able to do it on the Alan Shorter please? @NathanRicaud I think I have seen you do it before, if you have time to check it would be greatly appreciated.

Im interested to see how many sold off the initial release. Its one that I want to get but if I can make it to swaps (maybe using credits) I might do that.
405 copies left of Alan Shorter’s Orgasm!

Add 1000 copies to your cart (of a store exclusive), and then it will show the exact amount! 😇

You guys on the fence about the Alan Shorter record because of the price should not hesitate to pick it up. I have the CD and that goes from $30 to $60 used. $38 for a AAA pressing with a tip-on jacket is a no brainer.

EH1cxrUWsAE8nYz.jpg

EH1cxx7W4AEfN0u.jpg

You guys on the fence about the Alan Shorter record because of the price should not hesitate to pick it up. I have the CD and that goes from $30 to $60 used. $38 for a AAA pressing with a tip-on jacket is a no brainer.

EH1cxrUWsAE8nYz.jpg

EH1cxx7W4AEfN0u.jpg
Holy moly those Mosaics :love:

Are they the vinyl or CD sets? I could lose myself in those for a year before coming up for air!

Just got shipping notice on Henderson. Not sure why they did not wait until next week when the Withers ROTM is supposed to arrive and ship them together. But that is why they hire smart people with MBAs

Back