Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

It's honestly comical how many different ways one could drop the ball. Like most companies would stop at a broken waitlist notification feature, but they continue to innovate.
at this point they're definitely the boy who cried wolf. they've essentially trained their userbase not to trust that VMP will communicate in a timely/useful manner and that if they want to know something they have to keep checking over and over or rely on third party notifications like reddit/twitter/N&G forum posts.

at this point they're definitely the boy who cried wolf. they've essentially trained their userbase not to trust that VMP will communicate in a timely/useful manner and that if they want to know something they have to keep checking over and over or rely on third party notifications like reddit/twitter/N&G forum posts.
Reddit is how I found out vmp 100 is live. Email came about 10 minutes later.

Bottom of the Stack. Usually my package gets sent in the last batch for the month, end up receiving towards the last days of the month.
Hey @ThePakoBuelna if you still have room on your order and willing to turn an album around. Would love to grab a copy of the Spiritualized if that’s possible. Get you on cost and turn around shipping to Albany, NY.

Hey @ThePakoBuelna if you still have room on your order and willing to turn an album around. Would love to grab a copy of the Spiritualized if that’s possible. Get you on cost and turn around shipping to Albany, NY.

Send me an email and we'll work something out 🤘

Edit: DM not email, lol. Also, just checked. Comes to $43.30 with taxes 👍

Last edited:
Back