Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Me being all proud of how responsimible I'm being for not buying any of these.

Also me realising that the reason for this is that I literally own every single one of them already because the responsibility is a lie.

But do you have two of each in case something happens to yours? (try to sleep tonight without worrying about your precious preciouses)

🤯 :oops:

Me being all proud of how responsimible I'm being for not buying any of these.

Also me realising that the reason for this is that I literally own every single one of them already because the responsibility is a lie.
I went the other way. I skipped out on Queen when it was RotM as I thought I already had a copy. Then forgot I had it, went to grab a copy from the International PIF. Remembered I did already have one on the shelf, gave the PIF back, went to play the copy on the shelf last week, found out it was just an empty, vacant sleeve and no vinyl, ordered one from VMP today. Shit went sidewards, ordered it again, turned out the first order did go through but the notification was delayed. I now have two Queens.

At least it saves me looking for a birthday present for a mate. Zero responsibility!

I think I'm gonna bite on Jamila Woods for my June box before it sells out.

I'd like to throw in Donald Byrd - Stepping Into Tomorrow as I'm starting to get into Jazz a bit more. Anyone have any thoughts on this pressing? I'll probably wait until June ROTM's are announced before I decide if my wallet can handle it.
It's awesome. Wasn't it SELLING for triple digits recently?

I can't remember if it's AAA, but I think it's the only place to get those sessions on vinyl. They haven't been released elsewhere.
Comment on reddit says it's not AAA, but I have no other source to confirm/deny.

Think I'll just wait for Phoenix to hit swaps. Don't see that one selling out today.
Yeah, that one was in my cart but I fought myself for two whole minutes before removing it. If I end up sticking around with VMP beyond next month I may pick it up hopefully then, but it's not looking like I'm going to stick around beyond DARKSIDE.

Let's be honest: a ton of people probably either bought 2 copies of Saba to sell or already had a copy and bought one...to sell.

EDIT: I'm not saying everyone is buying two copies in hopes of flipping one, but VMP with the 2 per limit certainly made it easy to.
Based on those eBay prices two Sabas would have got me halfway towards the new lens I’ve been eyeing up.

unfortunately I’m not a total dick so I’m going to have to save up the old way. But this Reddit flippery lark has me seriously questioning the sustainability of my morals

I went the other way. I skipped out on Queen when it was RotM as I thought I already had a copy. Then forgot I had it, went to grab a copy from the International PIF. Remembered I did already have one on the shelf, gave the PIF back, went to play the copy on the shelf last week, found out it was just an empty, vacant sleeve and no vinyl, ordered one from VMP today. Shit went sidewards, ordered it again, turned out the first order did go through but the notification was delayed. I now have two Queens.

At least it saves me looking for a birthday present for a mate. Zero responsibility!
Phew that was a rollercoaster ride.
I picked mine up from Lovesvinyl shortly after the VMP release, which. I’m sure is a good pressing. I just never play it.

Phew that was a rollercoaster ride.
I picked mine up from Lovesvinyl shortly after the VMP release, which. I’m sure is a good pressing. I just never play it.
Yup. The fact I’ve been oblivious to the fact I had an empty sleeve sitting on the shelf for 5 years shows how often it’s probably going to get played. I’m sitting here thinking ‘did I really need it’ let alone two of them!

Yup. The fact I’ve been oblivious to the fact I had an empty sleeve sitting on the shelf for 5 years shows how often it’s probably going to get played. I’m sitting here thinking ‘did I really need it’ let alone two of them!
I've spun that Queen ONCE in going on 3 years lmao. I suppose I'll give it a listen today

Back