Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Damn it, the one day I'm busy and these are sold out already :cry:

it is still available at colemine

it is still available at colemine
It was showing as sold out on Colemine earlier. It’s actually available on LITA also like all Tidal Waves titles, so I just bought the standard black from there and actually saved a little money. They have a limited white (I think) variant too.

Sprung for that Sun Ra, if American retailers end up picking up and selling the boxset I'll probs just grab that given the price point and sell off the VMP version! Hoping the boxset isn't limited.

I’m very happy with the VMP Store exclusives that dropped this week! The Sun-Ra exclusive is incredible, as is the Benny Sings exclusive too! The You Betcha! exclusive was an incredible drop too but I missed out on that one unfortunately! So happy I didn’t miss out on the Benny Sings exclusive though!

I am not familiar with Rostam and when I sampled the singles from his upcoming album, I wasn’t interested. I’m interested in the Japanese Breakfast exclusive though but will wait until the full album drops! Hopefully it stays in stock until then!

Since it hasn't been posted here yet

Such a great store. I live in Dallas but travel to Austin for work often.

Every time I’m there, I stop by End of an Ear and get so excited to go through their jazz sections. I’ve gotten some really great Japanese presses of Blue Note albums and some pretty cool stuff.
Funny enough, I was thinking of a different place in Austin that's a great record store that was posted recently. Breakaway Records off North Loop.

Sounds like I have some new record stores to check out next time I’m in Austin. I’ve only ever been to Waterloo Records.

Funny enough, I was thinking of a different place in Austin that's a great record store that was posted recently. Breakaway Records off North Loop.

Definitely need to check it out next time I’m in Austin. I like their local record store scene, even if I’m not the biggest fan of Waterloo. Nothing wrong with it, just felt kind of soul-less

Anyone having an issue with the slider bar for applying store credit missing when you try to make a purchase?

Back