Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

In what should be a surprise to no one, I just got a delay email for Khruangbin's LNT, pushing it back to January. I've come to expect every exclusive to end up shipping 1-3 months after their initial release date.

Still hoping for Sonny Sharrock this month...

In what should be a surprise to no one, I just got a delay email for Khruangbin's LNT, pushing it back to January. I've come to expect every exclusive to end up shipping 1-3 months after their initial release date.

The LNT white is also delayed a bit too if it’s any consolation

Yeah, I don't get this. Why not just under-promise over-deliver? I'd rather get a record a month earlier than stated than a month later.

Seriously buzzed over this. I nearly paid £60 for the RSD pressing a few weeks back.

Perfect record to use the 15USD discount they gave me

So not worth it with the $15 Anthology credit?
I mean who knows, the RSD has good reviews. But it's on simple black vinyl. PRP is GZ but in my experience with even more issues. Could be fine, could be no fill city. But at 2000 copies probably a good chance you could get a clean replacement either way so sure why not...

Dove in deep for this one. I was going to pre-order at Elusive Disc with a hope of snagging one of the black vinyl versions. Friend paid $90 for his during RSD and honestly, with the fair replacement policy and to my eyes, a cool looking pressing, I'm in. Mind you, I don't think I need any more Monk as I have hundreds of hours of the Man's music but what the heck. FOMO!

I also dig the first few singles from this. Will give the full album a shot when it's released.

Back