Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I like the plain black pressings best. Because I'm old, miserable and boring.
Awwww I also like black pressings and I can actually see myself in the future wanting to only buy black pressings of albums, that have all different kinds of variants! ☺️

I like coloured pressings because I am tacky, unoriginal and.....hate my boring, miserable and non-colourful working life! 😭

Awwww I also like black pressings and I can actually see myself in the future wanting to only buy black pressings of albums, that have all different kinds of variants! ☺️

I like coloured pressings because I am tacky, unoriginal and.....hate my boring, miserable and non-colourful working life! 😭
I think it was the Phoebe Bridgers Punisher variant that finally swore me off colour presses. If that's the sort of lottery you need to enter to get a non traditional colourway then colour me out.

But FYI the best thing for switching off a boring, miserable non-colourful working life is one of these

IMG_20201024_081307.jpg

I think it was the Phoebe Bridgers Punisher variant that finally swore me off colour presses. If that's the sort of lottery you need to enter to get a non traditional colourway then colour me out.

But FYI the best thing for switching off a boring, miserable non-colourful working life is one of these

View attachment 72388
Omg, your dog is so freaking cute! I haven’t even met your dog but I already love him! 😻

Yeah, I also opted for the black Phoebe Bridges after having noisy coloured pressings. Same for Brittany Howard’s Jaime too; coloured pressings I had were also noisy! 😖

Records be damned. Get outside!!

lvD6fFR_d.webp

Back