Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I mean I don't think vinceron has multiple accounts and is buying for the same price as everyone else.

I'm sure he gets a bulk rate from vmp. IIRC they also offered record stores back in the day the ability to buy multiples at a bulk rate.

People should be more disappointed at vmp than worried about this guy supposedly flipping. Vmp straight up tells their customers it's an exclusive yet allows bulk deals through the other door.

And it's also not the first time right...we've seen their so called exclusives at other stores like rapcapts, crate and barrel, bespoke etc.

VMP is asking for sticker submissions. The joke is that VMP and Vinceron are probably working together to screw members out of new releases, and this reddit comment is an attempt to make it a meme.
personally i just know vinceron is a scamming shitbag.. i dont think VMP is colluding with them.. seeing as they are also flipping other exclusives like the UO fame monster

seriously, when is the magic time that my swap credits appear? i've never even had credits so i have no idea how this works, but it's already feeling like the usual vMp nonsense. i'm just assuming the extra 20% they promised won't even show up.
Hopefully in the next few days it will appear! Hopefully your 20% extra credit shows up! It definitely should, and if it doesn't, that would be annoying! 😶

what is this thing about 20% extra credits i have been hearing about..

Back