Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

OMG I NEED THIS VMP EXCLUSIVE!!! 😩

Like, why did I have to miss out on the Oliver Nelson and the Freddie Gibbs x The Alchemist exclusives! They are both incredible albums and the VMP exclusives for them both look unreal! Like they are next level colour variants! 💎🙉🍭🏆

I am gonna be on the hunt for both those exclusives quick! Like when either of them get put on Discogs for USD$50 + shipping, I’m purchasing it straight away! 👀💨 🙋‍♂️

How're you going with curbing the vinyl spending?

John Mayer.

Curation at its finest. We can't live without this sincere curation. Save this company at all costs!

This is gonna go down as my most favorite curation since tennis. Please tell me you are getting a ship log of how hard life is for john. Or at least a secret 7" of Your Body Is a Wonderland.

John mayer. Lol.

John Mayer.

Curation at its finest. We can't live without this sincere curation. Save this company at all costs!

This is gonna go down as my most favorite curation since tennis. Please tell me you are getting a ship log of how hard life is for john. Or at least a secret 7" of Your Body Is a Wonderland.

John mayer. Lol.

2E9C5EFF-F55F-480F-B5AC-BBF8AE381E99.gif

The colour variant you guys did looks incredible! 💎✨ I’m actually going to look into signing up to Wax Buyers Club because the club looks amazing just from casually browsing the website! 😍🙋‍♂️

I was just listening to the Henri Texier Varech pressing that I got from them the other day. Wax Buyers Club did a great job with that. If you haven't checked that out, I know that @Edd still has copies of it on Discogs

Also random stock check update:

View attachment 55317

Well uh, the Ivy Sole live album is now under 500 copies of its 500 pressing, at least... jeez that's depressing. 🥺
I feel like Shabaka is going backwards. I was gunna get it via swaps (eventually) but once I heard about the typical end of side no-fill crackle... Naw I'm good...

Does the standard version have the same issues?

I feel like this is one that they completely messed up the pricing on.
Agreed, I don't see any reports on cogs of the other pressings having noise. But there's really only a couple reviews... But it's all GZ I think so I wouldn't be surprised.

I feel like Shabaka is going backwards. I was gunna get it via swaps (eventually) but once I heard about the typical end of side no-fill crackle... Naw I'm good...

That’s kind of where I’m at. I’ll still jump on it if it hits swaps, but I’m not gonna burn store credit or a discount code on it. It definitely fell on my priority list.

I'm waiting for swaps too... seems likely at this point.
It will definitely hit swaps and/or go on sale for like half price! 100%! The fact that there are still over 400 copies of this Shabaka exclusive and that it has been in store for a while now, means it will hit swaps or will be reduced in the near-future! 💯

Back