Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Here's the last local courier delivery I received.
View attachment 46135View attachment 46136
Sweet, good job all around. Excellent form with the all around destruction boys, good work not simply focusing on dropping it on its head but rather completely shredding about 5 feet of box on a ten foot projector screen AAAND dropping it's on its head.

Well on the bright side you uh... uhhh... you have nice hardwood floors.

Here's the last local courier delivery I received.
View attachment 46135View attachment 46136
Sweet, good job all around. Excellent form with the all around destruction boys, good work not simply focusing on dropping it on its head but rather completely shredding about 5 feet of box on a ten foot projector screen AAAND dropping it's on its head.

Wow, this is definitely a pro job. No amateur could do this accidentally.

In America it kinda makes sense since they no longer ship via Fed Ex and have switched to US Postal Service Media Mail which is considerably cheaper, Funny enough I think they made the right decision there, while the tracking is much worse the shipping time is just as fast if not faster and though Fed Ex. I am surprised on International Shipments though, but whatever at least you don’t have to wait and it doesn’t cost ya anymore.

For Internationals also a good side effect of VMP sending shipments rather in single boxes or just boxes of 2 than sending them all in one big box is that this reduces the chance that boxes end up at custom office.

For Internationals also a good side effect of VMP sending shipments rather in single boxes or just boxes of 2 than sending them all in one big box is that this reduces the chance that boxes end up at custom office.
Yeah I don’t tend to get any customs charges with VMP ( I live in Scotland) but almost all the time with Secretly Society.

USPS tracking as of late has been awful for me...informed delivery is always off by a day or two. I sold a somewhat expensive record ($90) last week and shipped it. The tracking said it was delivered to a totally different zip code and the buyer, rightfully, was concerned. But the next day it showed up at their place.

I've had to track down a $200 record that I shipped. The buyer wasn't even stressed out about it, but I was. It literally went from an "out for delivery" to nothing. They couldn't track it and this went on for a couple of weeks, minimum. I called USPS and a women was pissed off at me for contacting her, claiming that they had it at some other facility, and she was threatening to mail it back. Why not just deliver it if you still have it and never did. I called the other place she told me to and they said they didn't have it. It was a mess, but... somehow, we finally got it to him.

I've had to track down a $200 record that I shipped. The buyer wasn't even stressed out about it, but I was. It literally went from an "out for delivery" to nothing. They couldn't track it and this went on for a couple of weeks, minimum. I called USPS and a women was pissed off at me for contacting her, claiming that they had it at some other facility, and she was threatening to mail it back. Why not just deliver it if you still have it and never did. I called the other place she told me to and they said they didn't have it. It was a mess, but... somehow, we finally got it to him.
Phew. Selling anything expensive online is a headache...I sold my buddy’s copy of Captain Murphy - Duality to some guy on reddit. Asked him to double-check his address. He did and I sent it. A week later he hadn’t gotten it. Checked tracking and it was delivered to City Island somewhere which was his old address and he had somehow forgotten. The guy freaked out (I think I sold it for $300) and tried to blame me for it. It was a huge back and forth and such a headache. The guy had to go to City Island himself and knock on the person’s door to ask if they got it hah. Luckily they ended up getting it but it makes me a bit panicked to sell any expensive stuff online.

Back