Vinyl Me, Please Rock

Major from the beginning, grown by Gwyneth Paltrow's goop.

Honestly that second bit helped more stateside. That first album and yellow were huge from the get go. I think it was a number 1 album and number 4 single which is a pretty fast start! Again no shade for any of it, I enjoy good sized chunks of the first two albums.

Honestly that second bit helped more stateside. That first album and yellow were huge from the get go. I think it was a number 1 album and number 4 single which is a pretty fast start! Again no shade for any of it, I enjoy good sized chunks of the first two albums.
That Fix You song is a proper bucket of shit. Paint by numbers stadium sing along bollocks for over 50’s divorcees

Same. Although I remember them being huge near me in Colorado right from the beginning. Heavy radio play and my sister/brother in law were obsessed.

Meh, Viva is their best album. kings of Leon got all three good albums out of the way and then Sex is on Fire ruined everything. New album is better than anything they’ve done since. Coldplay just keeps making that same shitty album over and over at this point.

Yeah that third album is really poor. And it goes downhill from there.
They’re just one of those totally banal, generic bands that came out about the same time that basically churned about a variation of the same tune. Honestly, somewhere in time there’s been the most dull as anything dinner party ever where Chris Martin, the guy from Snow Patrol, Bono and Travis all got together, reminisced about the times they’ve visited farms to wank off the goats before moving in to the lounge for desert wine and a nice singalong of their tedious late 90s to whenever pop super hits (complete with lighter waving and a cappella interludes)

They’re just one of those totally banal, generic bands that came out about the same time that basically churned about a variation of the same tune. Honestly, somewhere in time there’s been the most dull as anything dinner party ever where Chris Martin, the guy from Snow Patrol, Bono and Travis all got together, reminisced about the times they’ve visited farms to wank off the goats before moving in to the lounge for desert wine and a nice singalong of their tedious late 90s to whenever pop super hits (complete with lighter waving and a cappella interludes)

Now snow patrol. There was a pointless twee indie band who saw Coldplay and went “I’m going to get really fucking rich by writing pointlessly bland bollocks”.

Now snow patrol. There was a pointless twee indie band who saw Coldplay and went “I’m going to get really fucking rich by writing pointlessly bland bollocks”.
You can add ‘Bringing Embrace Back From The Dead’ to Chris Martin’s crimes on society too. Like it wasn’t bad enough that he was inflicting his own cats piss karaoke shit on us all

You can add ‘Bringing Embrace Back From The Dead’ to Chris Martin’s crimes on society too. Like it wasn’t bad enough that he was inflicting his own cats piss karaoke shit on us all

I think I read once that the befriended each other at Blackpool. I have visions of Danny McNamara rescuing Chris Martin from a rowdy hen party from Rochdale.

Back