Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

What's wrong with Ginger? I thought it was one of the better sadboi rap albums I've heard

I like Ginger too, it’s not amazing but it’s a pretty good listen throughout. Definitely has that “sadboy” rap sound for most of the tracks! It’s just that, Believer101 acts like he only likes gritty hip-hop and I’m exposing him out, because he acts like I wouldn’t like any kind of gritty hip-hop. He even thinks I wouldn’t like CLIPPING, or JPEGMAFIA because their too ‘hardcore/gritty’ for me.

Teaching that boy a lesson! 😂😂😂

I like Ginger too, it’s not amazing but it’s a pretty good listen throughout. Definitely has that “sadboy” rap sound for most of the tracks! It’s just that, Believer101 acts like he only likes gritty hip-hop and I’m exposing him out, because he acts like I wouldn’t like any kind of gritty hip-hop. He even thinks I wouldn’t like CLIPPING, or JPEGMAFIA because their too ‘hardcore/gritty’ for me.

Teaching that boy a lesson! 😂😂😂

I would never assume your musical limits.
Im only joking cause u said my music was limited cause I was poor lol you forgot that huh lol That is all im doing here lol

But its interesting you further limit me even tho I am just jkin ;)

I would never assume your musical limits.
Im only joking cause u said my music was limited cause I was poor lol you forgot that huh lol That is all im doing here lol

But its interesting you further limit me even tho I am just jkin ;)
I’m just playing around too 😉

What's wrong with Ginger? I thought it was one of the better sadboi rap albums I've heard

It's great! I've grown to like it more than Iridescence rather quickly. Definitely gonna get a regular vinyl when they hit stores. People just want the old shit. Same with Igor. Some people love artist's growth and development, some want that old thing back.....every single time.

or yucky rappers like Hopsin 😂

Why's Hopsin Yucky? I like Hopsin. Well I liked his first few albums I haven't really followed him lately though.

Sorry if already mentioned but I saw talk of this earlier here and one of my mini-grails is back on the market!

Back