Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I thought about these two too. I'd be good with either. I suspect Capadonna for sure and either Killah Priest or Sunz.

Maybe Shyheim?
Yeah, Cap is definitely one of them. A Shyheim - The Lost Generation with full track list would be nice. I have an OG but it’s missing “Young Godz”.

I mean, when you have 15 members (hyperbole I know) there's lot of ground to cover...

I do agree with the sentiment though. I'd rather them go back to the Gang Starr well then back to the Wu Tang one.

Or ANY of the Hiero crew would be nice.
Or more from Quannum/Solesides.
Or anything from the Likwit Crew.
Or Flipmode.
Def Squad.
No Limit.
Def Jux.
ETC.

Or ANY of the Hiero crew would be nice.
Or more from Quannum/Solesides.
Or anything from the Likwit Crew.
Or Flipmode.
Def Squad.
No Limit.
Def Jux.
ETC.
I've been begging for someone to do "Both Sides of the Brain". I've given up on it. I really enjoyed the MOV of "I Wish My Brother George Was Here". Any of those would be awesome though.

I thought about these two too. I'd be good with either. I suspect Capadonna for sure and either Killah Priest or Sunz.

Maybe Shyheim?

Year Killah Priest, Capadonna, Sunz of Man, Killarmy and Shyheim are the most evident pick. Would be happy with any even though I already have Heavy Mental. Buddha Monk, Royal Fam or Wu Syndicate are the others I could see having a repress.

Gotta be some kind of rights issue. Storf has said they’ve tried and it’d be in Essentials if they ever got it.
Yeah, I can only imagine there's some sample clearance issues or SOMETHING like Supreme Clientele. The window to make a ton off of it probably started to narrow just after DAMN.

Back