Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Lock in those Chance preorders if you haven't already

Sat4egd.jpg

Lock in those Chance preorders if you haven't already

Sat4egd.jpg

I also saw him reply to someone else saying that Juice definitely won’t be on the vinyl. Someone posted a screenshot on reddit of it. Definitely a huge bummer and definitely hard to justify spending almost $50 for an incomplete album. They should mention this on the buy page for this album, kind of misleading honestly. Lots of people are gonna be pissed, I know that is a lot of people’s favorite song on that album.

Edit: I’m a dumbass and didn’t realize somebody already mentioned this on the previous page, my bad!

Last edited:
I also saw him reply to someone else saying that Juice definitely won’t be on the vinyl. Someone posted a screenshot on reddit of it. Definitely a huge bummer and definitely hard to justify spending almost $50 for an incomplete album. They should mention this on the buy page for this album, kind of misleading honestly. Lots of people are gonna be pissed, I know that is a lot of people’s favorite song on that album.

Edit: I’m a dumbass and didn’t realize somebody already mentioned this on the previous page, my bad!

I'm gonna stream Juice again. For charity.

I'm out of the loop. We got guesses for it?

One official clue so far:

A lot of the initial thought was that it'd be a Chance album, possibly Acid Rap. But with the above email saying the vinyls albums would be only available on his site, I guess that throws that theory out the window.

So first clue and I'd say it's wide open. I'm hoping the clue is misdirection and the Classics record has a song about guns and multiple vocalists and we're gonna get some instrumental hip hop. :cool:

I am going with Atmosphere Airlines Vol.2 from French producer Dela. I know it’s a obscure guess, but it’s just wishful thinking on my part.

Ah hell, I'll do my obscure, wishful thinking guess too: DJ Harrison - Tape Cookies 1 + 2. They're both kind of EP-ish in length so I could see a vinyl release putting them together as a single album. Artwork for Volume 2 on his Bandcamp page features clouds.

Plus in a tweet to me a while back, Storf heavily implied we'd have more music from Richmond, Virginia later this year. I would be stoked as shit for Tape Cookies on vinyl.

In the course of research for this guess, I just discovered that there's an album called Madlib Shades of Blue: Madlib Invades Blue Note. I am embarrassed I didn't know about it before now, and I wants it.

It's really, really, really good.

In the course of research for this guess, I just discovered that there's an album called Madlib Shades of Blue: Madlib Invades Blue Note. I am embarrassed I didn't know about it before now, and I wants it.

One of my favorite albums ever. It was how I discovered Madlib years ago. You should definitely get yourself a copy.

Ah hell, I'll do my obscure, wishful thinking guess too: DJ Harrison - Tape Cookies 1 + 2. They're both kind of EP-ish in length so I could see a vinyl release putting them together as a single album. Artwork for Volume 2 on his Bandcamp page features clouds.

Plus in a tweet to me a while back, Storf heavily implied we'd have more music from Richmond, Virginia later this year. I would be stoked as shit for Tape Cookies on vinyl.

It's really, really, really good.

This sounds like something I’d definitely be into. Is this instrumental stuff? Isn’t Ohbliv from Richmond as well? It could be something from him as well, I got his new album Give Thanks a few months back and on the hype sticker it had a quote from VMP on it about how Ohbliv carries the dilla torch. The album Up from him is rare as shit and was only pressed once.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just looked at the VMP site and Piñata is sold out 😭😭😭

I didn’t have wi-fi reception the whole day...but oh well, I guess that’s what happens when you’re overseas!

But I really like Piñata. I can’t believe it sold out this quickly. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I was so happy before and I’m a bit devastated now because that’s the best VMP exclusive so far this year and I won’t be getting it. Can somebody help me?!?!? 😢🙋‍♂️🐥

Back