Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

According to the Chance The Rapper subreddit, Juice is not going to be on the vinyl. I think I'm going to cancel my order. I was gonna make an Acid Rap thread to alert people, but it doesn't seem we do album threads here. Maybe a general Chance The Rapper thread?

6g0vb36cax731.jpg

According to the Chance The Rapper subreddit, Juice is not going to be on the vinyl. I think I'm going to cancel my order. I was gonna make an Acid Rap thread to alert people, but it doesn't seem we do album threads here. Maybe a general Chance The Rapper thread?

6g0vb36cax731.jpg
Oh, that's not good. That sucks man. I don't know if I'd cancel my order over it, but damn that is rough.

6g0vb36cax731.jpg
Not shocked sadly. Windows is probably not on 10 day either.

Again, I would be extremely surprised if Acid Rap is the ROTM since it's already for sale on Chance's site and it's still up.
Would be classic storf though. Quite early yet for guessing I suppose... do we know the classics genre?
@MikeH I'm trying to be optimistic :)

@mitchwagz we don't know it yet. this is the only clue.

Again, I would be extremely surprised if Acid Rap is the ROTM since it's already for sale on Chance's site and it's still up.

Well at least they could overpress it, then offload the stock to Chance, and fullfill the sub easily this time.

But it's VMP, they could also fuck up elsewhere.

Storf saying the August RHH won't be as hot a seller as Method Man. To me that sounds like a strike against it being Chance, but idk...

Debatable I think. It could be that maybe so many people have already bought the album that many people aren't going to sign up to get it again, maybe? I might be overthinking this...

Back