Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I feel like this is bullshit and an asshole answer (the redditor, not you), but damned if I'm doing the whole discord thing to find out.
I don’t think it’s BS - they are all pretty much confirmed on the Discord (at least the artists for all, a few albums aren’t confirmed). I look at the hint channel like once a month and happened to see it the other day and was surprised at how much was already guessed/talked about on the discord and not talked about elsewhere.

I don’t think it’s BS - they are all pretty much confirmed on the Discord (at least the artists for all, a few albums aren’t confirmed). I look at the hint channel like once a month and happened to see it the other day and was surprised at how much was already guessed/talked about on the discord and not talked about elsewhere.
Is there some kind of rule where you're not allowed to post these elsewhere?

Is there some kind of rule where you're not allowed to post these elsewhere?
I’m really not 100% sure, but I think so. I think there’s something about “if the spreadsheet is shared outside of the discord, we will stop all of the guessing/sharing/etc.” I’m not active in there, I just use it simply to go look at the hint thread every few weeks or so.

Kinda silly that they won’t just be more open about it.

I’m really not 100% sure, but I think so. I think there’s something about “if the spreadsheet is shared outside of the discord, we will stop all of the guessing/sharing/etc.” I’m not active in there, I just use it simply to go look at the hint thread every few weeks or so.

Kinda silly that they won’t just be more open about it.
What a fucking garbage system they've got themselves there. I can't believe I pay over $50USD a month for the privilege.

Agreed. Only one I’m looking forward to is Ray Barretto. Hopefully it’s Acid, one of my top ISOs.
I feel like I could do that one for certain, there's a few maybes in there. I'm going to have to check out Masta Killa but otherwise Hip Hop is a shite quarter (I maybe enjoy one song of that Lupe album).

If I don't pick up SOAD beforehand, I may pick that one up.

Country track is 🔥 but also albums that are pretty easy to come by. Really not feeling anything else but I would like Sextant since I don’t have it yet.
I never say this, but I think Country is the best track out of them all here, I may go for all 3.
October Essentials.
December RHH (possibly).
December Classics (Possibly Nov too).
Ocbober Rock.

And that's if I REALLY wanted multiple albums per month.

Back