Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Mine's warped. So not yet. :(
giphy.gif

My Al Green was warped as well... I don't have a super expensive setup but I haven't really spun it either. Got a replacement coming.

I did spin Experience Unlimited, though, and was awesome to listen to. Glad I drunkenly listened to this album on youtube one night and opted to throw it in the bag.

If you saw at the old place, the latest Nat Turner update is that it's in the warehouse, and now they're working out logistics of getting them sent out. So I'd expect an update on that within a week.

Only ROTM I got in this month's box was Al Green, which sounded divine. Camp Lo does nothing for me, and I felt I could hold off on EU for a few months. If Flying Lotus can stick around in the store for as long as it has, I'm not worried about Experience Unlimited selling out anytime soon.

If you saw at the old place, the latest Nat Turner update is that it's in the warehouse, and now they're working out logistics of getting them sent out. So I'd expect an update on that within a week.

Only ROTM I got in this month's box was Al Green, which sounded divine. Camp Lo does nothing for me, and I felt I could hold off on EU for a few months. If Flying Lotus can stick around in the store for as long as it has, I'm not worried about Experience Unlimited selling out anytime soon.
I think I did see that update. Thanks for the reminder! Speaking of the EU record, I found a copy being sold on eBay this evening and had my offer of $23 accepted. Glad I was able to grab it for the price of a sub.

Here's a different kind of sub...

Back