Vinyl Me Please Essentials

So was the tracklist set before he passed or did he go and they went with everything they had?
I want to send a super long response to this but I’m on my phone in Vegas lol

I’m nearly certain it was still in recording phase / finished as they had to do some overdubs etc. Read about “Doin’ Time”.. that’s actually not Bradley saying “Summertime”.. it’s their producer FFB087C7-FBE3-463E-8EBA-845F8D81F81A.jpeg

if the bonus credit is $400 for 12 months what is it for 6 months?
I thought the actual credits were only for people who re-subbed before the program is announced. My understanding is that now it is just a specific number of records - 3mon=1, 6mon=3 and 12mon=8. I could be totally wrong and if so please ignore me

I thought the actual credits were only for people who re-subbed before the program is announced. My understanding is that now it is just a specific number of records - 3mon=1, 6mon=3 and 12mon=8. I could be totally wrong and if so please ignore me
I’d really like the credits to be honest. I’d love to have that Willie Nelson Anthology.

Credits are worthwhile on single lp or cheaper albums. You could end up with enough for an extra album.
also no; at least, not relating to the sign up free album deal -- it doesn't show up as credit.

If you rejoined before they announced, you get sent a code, that code takes the amount off alotted (e.g. I was on the 3 month plan, I got a code for 1 album, up to $50. If I picked 2 $30 albums from the list, it splits the discount off the total -- -$25 off each and I pay the remaining $10. If I pick an album that's less than $50, I don't get the "unused" portion as a credit -- if I had picked a $48 album like Leslie Winer's "when I hit you - you'll feel it", that album is free, but I don't get the other $2, it just disappears into the ether.

if you join after the deal, you don't get a code emailed at all, you're just asked to pick which albums you want.

also no; at least, not relating to the sign up free album deal -- it doesn't show up as credit.

If you rejoined before they announced, you get sent a code, that code takes the amount off alotted (e.g. I was on the 3 month plan, I got a code for 1 album, up to $50. If I picked 2 $30 albums from the list, it splits the discount off the total -- -$25 off each and I pay the remaining $10. If I pick an album that's less than $50, I don't get the "unused" portion as a credit -- if I had picked a $48 album like Leslie Winer's "when I hit you - you'll feel it", that album is free, but I don't get the other $2, it just disappears into the ether.

if you join after the deal, you don't get a code emailed at all, you're just asked to pick which albums you want.
so renewals will be a code too then.

My understanding is no, you're just asked to pick then and there when you rejoin, but I haven't renewed yet so i can't say personally
I mean, it's an autothing, so I don't understand how they could just ask me to pick at 1 in the morning on a random night.

Back