Vinyl Me Please Essentials

But isn't that existing CB cut the 1971 version?
Here’s the thing, If you love Anthem enough that it matters to you what specific mix you’re getting or whether it’s AAA then the VMP option is available for you but I would assume that most people who enjoy the Grateful Dead but maybe Anthem isn’t their top Dead album, probably would be better off saving the $20+.

Here’s the thing, If you love Anthem enough that it matters to you what specific mix you’re getting or whether it’s AAA then the VMP option is available for you but I would assume that most people who enjoy the Grateful Dead but maybe Anthem isn’t their top Dead album, probably would be better off saving the $20+.

-laffs in Deadhead-

I just wanna spend money and I dunno what to do

I do want air and the coup and earl the next few months but I'm kinda maybe on this month's records (I liked grateful dead but everyone saying it's not worth the money, and inspectah deck is good but I am unsure about the spins it will get) so how do I spend money

I do want air and the coup and earl the next few months but I'm kinda maybe on this month's records (I liked grateful dead but everyone saying it's not worth the money, and inspectah deck is good but I am unsure about the spins it will get) so how do I spend money
You could exchange for store credit.

If there's nothing that catches your eye in swaps, then I say just go with store credit.

ok so i only want the coup, earl, and air from the records of the month. grateful dead is alright but you guys kinda confuse me about masters and stuff.. i only wanna join these 3 months because if i join in a 3 month for february then i have a month of not knowing at all what im getting.. so basically i dunno if its worth the money and not really anything in swaps or store credit that catches my eye

ok so i only want the coup, earl, and air from the records of the month. grateful dead is alright but you guys kinda confuse me about masters and stuff.. i only wanna join these 3 months because if i join in a 3 month for february then i have a month of not knowing at all what im getting.. so basically i dunno if its worth the money and not really anything in swaps or store credit that catches my eye
I'm in for DVG, Earl, The Coup and Deck. Don't think I'm going to upgrade Air.
The rest of the classics I'm going to have to give a listen before deciding, but so far leaning no.

Underwhelming quarter, but for me at least there's always a few I'll definitely snag.

Back