Vinyl Me Please Essentials

It will make for a magnificent Classics ROTM!!!

The ‘Just As I Am’ Speakers Corner pressing sounds magnificent but I’d be all over the VMP Classics one too, as it will be AAA! I can’t wait to compare the two pressings in the future with the first three songs on the album! ❤️☕

Watch it instead end up being a $45 exclusive with some random ass color that ends up being wrong anyways.

Watch it instead end up being a $45 exclusive with some random ass color that ends up being wrong anyways.
If it is a ROTM, it won’t be the wrong colour displayed as VMP will already have it in advance. This way, they will display the physical copy they have, and not a mock-up.

If the Bill Withers ends up being a store exclusive though, there’s a strong chance that we’ll get the wrong colour as they won’t have the physical copy in hand before it hits the shop to pre-order.

I may be interested in Room on Fire if that‘s coming. But I cannot imagine what they could do with John Prine’s debut that would make it worth getting over the recent reissue.

That’s a record I think I’d rather have on black anyways.
Is the Prine in stock anywhere or out of print?

Have they said whether Country will be standard black or color variants?
I haven’t seen them comment on that, but that’s a good question. I think I’d rather them just keep everything black, but I’m going to guess they’ll do colored reissues.

It's also in stock at Direct Audio, but I never trust their listings as being in stock. Last time I ordered from them it took a month before it even shipped.

New hints, so no Bill Withers in that first Essentials slot. First hint was 50, 18, 12 for Essentials, 47, 48, 45 for Classics, and 9, 16, 20 for RHH. Rooms on Fire by the Strokes could still work for the 2nd Essentials. Kid Cudi for the last Essential?

Last edited:
Back