Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I check VMP on reddit occasionally, and someone posted that they received their Spiritualized record. Difference between reddit and here I guess, there are currently 37 comments and no one has asked or offered info on how the damn record sounds!!!! Having a copy of the Plain press, that's the only question I have!
Screenshot_20200902-150835_Chrome.jpg
Alright I asked.

I look forward to being down voted to hell.

Kim Carnes - Betty Davis Eyes was the #1 when I was born.
I love that song. Every time I am out and about and hear the first few chords, I am like, "Betty Davis Eyes". Most ppl. near me, give me stink eye, like what's he talking about. Then that double slap/snare hit comes in and I get he BIGGEST SMILE.

(BTW, for you youngin's...I remember hearing/seeing that being performed on SOLID GOLD. Bet you can't say that!)!!!

My birthday song is Rock Your Baby - George McCrae. I will take it. I like some of that era music. Yes, I am old you whipper snappers!

Sorry to make you re-live such trauma.

I actually don't care for the obi's. I'd rather just see the album spine.

I threw all that shit big originals or small new version. Just got in the way or would fall into places I’d leave until another fell in the same place and another.
And whilst I’m posting anyone read a cocktail recipe recently....

I threw all that shit big originals or small new version. Just got in the way or would fall into places I’d leave until another fell in the same place and another.
And whilst I’m posting anyone read a cocktail recipe recently....
I forgot cocktail recipes were a thing.

Why are we typing the #1 song when we were born?

Back