Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Done a bit of a reshuffle and think I'm running with:
  • Mavis Staples (Bar-Kays Swap, debated Errol)
  • BVSC
  • MF Doom
  • Eddie Floyd
  • Lord Finesse
I still have my BVSC on my second account so going to probably swap that for the 20% extra since the option is there and I'll undoubtedly want to buy a release in the coming weeks.

Done a bit of a reshuffle and think I'm running with:
  • Mavis Staples (Bar-Kays Swap, debated Errol)
  • BVSC
  • MF Doom
  • Eddie Floyd
  • Lord Finesse
I still have my BVSC on my second account so going to probably swap that for the 20% extra since the option is there and I'll undoubtedly want to buy a release in the coming weeks.
Very happy you're getting that MF DOOM's MM...FOOD! 🍰🥧🍺 It's the absolute best! 🌟 I'm also glad you swapped for Eddie Floyd, because that Classics ROTM is sold out in store at the moment! They would have very little stock of that one, and it's an outstanding album! The track 'Knock On Wood' 🔨 is a pure joy to listen! Instantly puts you in a good mood once you drop the needle on that one! 👌

Smart of you to swap your Essentials (Buena Vista Social Club) for the swap credit and get 20% on top! As you're international, you'll get a nice credit bonus! 💰⬆!

The Mavis Staples is sublime, and I think both Buena Vista Social Club and Lord Finesse will be awesome records to spin! I can't wait to have the that Lord Finesse in my hands! 👑

I used to play tennis a lot when I was a teenager, I was rubbish but it was fun!
I used to play tennis a lot as a teen as well. My coach was the same guy that coached Tim Henman (insert joke here). I played in quite a few tournaments at the time (even won a few) but broke my knee and that put a stop to it all.

I used to play tennis a lot as a teen as well. My coach was the same guy that coached Tim Henman (insert joke here). I played in quite a few tournaments at the time (even won a few) but broke my knee and that put a stop to it all.
Omg, you used to play at Tennis Tournaments?!?! That's wicked! 🔥🔥🔥

I use to play tennis in high school as well. Really great sport. I should pick it back up...

Never won any tournaments though.

Hahaha! I was a member of the local club and used to have a lesson once a week but I mainly kept the membership for use of the courts against my mates, we would spend most days in the summer holidays playing each other. We were all rubbish though, the club wasn’t entering us in any tournaments 😂

A random $12 store credit showed up.... okay cool..... then I go to the orders page and of course my BVSC shows as Mayer.... here we go again
All that’s showing up in my orders page is Mayer, not BVSC, not MM...Food, and not Patrice. I’m hoping there’s just a momentary processing...thing and not a problem.

My Membership page is... blank? As in, I can see greyed-out boxes where my membership selections should be, but I cannot see what those selections are...

Anyone else getting this?

Membership page blank as well! Got charged for 1 of 2 add-ons and that is the only thing showing up in my orders!

On a different note I placed an order with my local a week ago, got an email today and picked it up, no tax and they threw in a pack of 100 plastic sleeves... Why am I a member of this "club" again?

Back