Vinyl Me Please Country

How come there was a Chalino pressing and I didn't knew. How does it sound? What's the price right now on these?
Discord has been really excited about it. I believe it's fairly close to selling out (might've been a swap only or start a sub). $43 is the member price in store. $36 if you get it as an add on track. Or you can start a sub for $46 for one month. The free record deal is also going on right now, so you could do 3 months, get Chalino this month and then pick from the new quarter the next two, plus you get a bonus record.

Discord has been really excited about it. I believe it's fairly close to selling out (might've been a swap only or start a sub). $43 is the member price in store. $36 if you get it as an add on track. Or you can start a sub for $46 for one month. The free record deal is also going on right now, so you could do 3 months, get Chalino this month and then pick from the new quarter the next two, plus you get a bonus record.
Cool! Thanks for the info, I'll check out if I sign for a few months or if anyone has it and doesn't want it let me know!

What do I do this month? Not interested in Bobby Gentry. Thinking about either swapping for Dolly Parton Pure and Simple or for credit? Apparently Storf has hinted on the discord of a ton of exclusives next week. Goonies Score has to be dropping soon too. I variant collect for Isbell so that Southeastern VMP variant would be good as well.

What do I do this month? Not interested in Bobby Gentry. Thinking about either swapping for Dolly Parton Pure and Simple or for credit? Apparently Storf has hinted on the discord of a ton of exclusives next week. Goonies Score has to be dropping soon too. I variant collect for Isbell so that Southeastern VMP variant would be good as well.
Any exclusives released this week won't be in swaps before the window closes.

I'd probably swap for credit if nothing really stands out for you (I don't have the Dolly record so can't comment on that). Even if next week ends up a bust, something sooner or later will pop up and you can put that credit to use.

The 2020 reissue Kevin Grey Cut pressed at Record Industry is still readily available for around $20 and sounds fantastic.

I have an original pressing in pretty good nick but will get this and pass on the lesser one. My dad loves Prine

The 2020 reissue Kevin Grey Cut pressed at Record Industry is still readily available for around $20 and sounds fantastic.

I have an original pressing in pretty good nick but will get this and pass on the lesser one. My dad loves Prine

So do I go with this or the vmp version 🤔

Back