Vinyl Me Please Classics

OK, I've heard this mentioned a couple of times with no explanation. What is this URL trick?
If you know the album and type in what the URL will be for the next month, it will take you to the existing month's record. If you get it wrong it will redirect you to the store. It only works toward the end of the month though. This month I couldn't get it to work until Saturday.

If you know the album and type in what the URL will be for the next month, it will take you to the existing month's record. If you get it wrong it will redirect you to the store. It only works toward the end of the month though. This month I couldn't get it to work until Saturday.
Hit us with the format you typed in. "URL for Dummies" if you will.

Edit: I mean for future reference. This month is surely Go For Your Guns and HUD Dreams

Hit us with the format you typed in. "URL for Dummies" if you will.

Edit: I mean for future reference. This month is surely Go For Your Guns and HUD Dreams
Same format as current month.

The link trick that I learned from @Wes C. Attle seems to have just started working for The Isley Brothers - Go For Your Guns

Basically it's "/vol-xx-artist-name-album-title/"

If it redirects to the current ROTM, you have a winner. If it goes to the store page, it ain't it (or you got part of the url wrong).

I'm excited for Isley Brothers, I'm definitely jumping on that. I like Knxwledge too, but I can see that sticking around for like, a year like Open Mike Eagle has, so I'm putting it at the bottom of my "to-swap" list and grabbing something else that's more likely to be closer to selling out.

There are M and NM copies of OP "Go For Your Guns" on Discogs for $10-$35 USD... I guess I'll wait for the VMP details before I get too excited or critical.

Welp, the packaging will be pristine and the listening notes book is included. It’s worth it if you love the Isleys or late 70s funk/soul. Otherwise...

I switched my main subscription to Essentials (I just feel like the next "blockbuster" ROTM with be on that track), even though I'll probably swap SK if I cannot hear more of the album before the end of the month. Fingers crossed there will be decent swaptions available.

Back