Vinyl Me Please Classics

Got it. Yeah you have to really read his personal wiki page to get that one.
or listen to some of his music. He’s definitely got some Bluesy songs.

And he was the basis for Inside Llewyn Davis which is pretty cool. I picked up an OG of FolkSinger at a flea market awhile back. Great record.

Dusty in Memphis would be an Essentials pick anyway, not Classics. I'm not sure how to make it work as her 9th album anyway.
Of things that weren't nixed, looks like Otis Redding-Love Man or Wilson Pickett-Hey Jude are fits, but it'll probably be something off everyone's radar.

Dusty in Memphis would be an Essentials pick anyway, not Classics. I'm not sure how to make it work as her 9th album anyway.
Of things that weren't nixed, looks like Otis Redding-Love Man or Wilson Pickett-Hey Jude are fits, but it'll probably be something off everyone's radar.
I guess there's nothing to stop VMP from doing another posthumous Otis release in Classics, I'm just not sure if they would.

From Storf in discord:

I’ve seen March Classics mentioned maybe 2-3 times across the net. Feb Classics only once

So I think that probably rules out Wilson Pickett for March as I feel like that's been tossed around a good deal more than "2-3 times".

I've got nothing. Guess we'll just have to wait until Thursday.

Just got an email that Yusef is delayed until the end of the month. Was wondering why nothing has shipped yet.
The annoying part of that email is if you are subbed to Classics the rest of your records will be delayed as well.

Happy Holidays,
VMP

The annoying part of that email is if you are subbed to Classics the rest of your records will be delayed as well.

Happy Holidays,
VMP
Yup, they can send add-on willy-nilly through the month at their expense but I have to wait for Blonde on Blonde to to ship with Yusef. Not even a "hey here is $5 credit for the inconvenience"

Back