Vinyl Me Please Classics

Agreed, I've got 9 Mingus albums and I think all but one are AAA, might as well even out to a nice round ten.
This is my worry. I have 14 mingus albums inc 2 box sets (the Mosaic Candid Years and the Jazz In Detroit / Strata Concert Gallery / 46 Selden). I'd LOVE for them to release one I haven't already got although if I have I will probs still get it because im a sucker for the AAA pressings.

If they bagged a AAA Mingus album as their first Classics after the price increase, that was a real shrewd move and one that will keep me looped in against my best judgement.

Would be genuinely hilarious. They'll be sitting there with multipacks of Greggs sausage rolls while half the subscriber base sways between buggering off or at least threatening to knowing that they're 5 days away from unleashing Spiritualized, Mingus in AAA as subs and an Al Green exclusive in the store.

They must be laughing their bollocks off

This is my worry. I have 14 mingus albums inc 2 box sets (the Mosaic Candid Years and the Jazz In Detroit / Strata Concert Gallery / 46 Selden). I'd LOVE for them to release one I haven't already got although if I have I will probs still get it because im a sucker for the AAA pressings.
Really enjoy that Detroit box. I vowed that I wouldn’t resubscribe to VMP (I’ve been a member since May 16, but had unsubscribed a few months ago and didn’t get a chance to come back at the discounted price) but hard not to want some Mingus

Really enjoy that Detroit box. I vowed that I wouldn’t resubscribe to VMP (I’ve been a member since May 16, but had unsubscribed a few months ago and didn’t get a chance to come back at the discounted price) but hard not to want some Mingus
Its a good one for sure. I actually lucked out on my copy. I had ordered one of their J-Jazz compilations and it didn't arrive for ages. When I emailed to ask for an update they apologised and said they would add something in the package as an apology.....turns out it was the Detroit box!

Its a good one for sure. I actually lucked out on my copy. I had ordered one of their J-Jazz compilations and it didn't arrive for ages. When I emailed to ask for an update they apologised and said they would add something in the package as an apology.....turns out it was the Detroit box!
That’s an awesome surprise!

::: raises hand :::

But being that I’m in the nonprofit sector, I’ve had clients who work at Burger King who I know earn more than me. “PSLF or bust” is my life’s motto for at least another few years.
Okay well I just want all of you to know that at some time in the future I may call upon each of you as character witnesses.

Does anyone have a line on stores that are selling RSD titles online? I can't make it to any stores this year.
Following!
There is a RSD 2020 Thread here
That has lots of good info.

Back