Vinyl Me Please Classics

Boogaloo - plated at RTI (likely GZ pressing)
Phineas - plated at RTI (likely GZ pressing)
Wanted One Soul Singer plated at Welcome to 1979 (likely GZ pressing)

Oh nice, I have that Phineas Newborn Jr album and its a cracker. Very underrated. Im likely going to go for this Classic pressing as well though, do we know the pressing info?

Edit: 180g black vinyl plated at RTI with AAA lacquers cut from the original analog tapes by Sterling Sound’s Ryan Smith

Oh nice, I have that Phineas Newborn Jr album and its a cracker. Very underrated. Im likely going to go for this Classic pressing as well though, do we know the pressing info?

Edit: 180g black vinyl plated at RTI with AAA lacquers cut from the original analog tapes by Sterling Sound’s Ryan Smith
yea added above. looks like probably still a GZ pressing though.

Damn, have to say I am tempted by the Jones and Newborn records. Then maybe switching/swapping for Patsy. I will have to think if I need the stress ;)

Last edited:
I'm just saying it has a department store/elevator easy listening feel to it. It's non-offensive but not something I'd play more than once.

I'm just saying it has a department store/elevator easy listening feel to it. It's non-offensive but not something I'd play more than once.
I hear ya. Was just teasing a bit.

It's a streaming album for me too...don't feel the need to buy it on vinyl right now. There are some great tracks on it but probably not something I'd spin a ton either.

Im hoping the pink hue on Phineous Newborn is just a lighting issue. Its not a huge issue but I do wish they used the highest quality sources for their artwork.

Back