Vinyl Me Please Classics

Could R&HH be DJ Shadow? The faces are blurry and... his name. From west coast. Was in a vinyl me please article on "10 Best Trip Hop Albums." He's from Sacramento.

Edit: No Smoke. I'm tired I'll stop blind guessing now.

I think we are also going to get The Isley Brothers’ “Go For Your Guns”! It fits the clues perfectly and I remember Storf saying in April that we will be getting two ‘huge’ Classics ROTM’s from May - August 🙇‍♂️

Al Green’s Call Me was the first huge Classics ROTM and The Isley Brothers’ Go For Your Guns will be the other huge Classics ROTM! 💎

This Classics ROTM will sell out instantly like Al Green did! 💡

Time to get super hyped everyone! We are back to getting top notch ROTM picks for Classics!!! 💃🕺

The Isley’s Heat is On has clouds on the cover... no guns songs, though.
I really like that album too! The Heat is On and Go For Your Guns are my two favourite The Isley Brothers’ albums!

But there’s no doubt that Between The Sheets is their best track. That song is one of the sexiest slow jams ever! Imagine being in a really fancy bathtub with a lemongrass scented bath bomb, rose petals and with candles lit up in the dark and between the sheets playing! Ahhhh that would be heaven! :love:

I really like that album too! The Heat is On and Go For Your Guns are my two favourite The Isley Brothers’ albums!

But there’s no doubt that Between The Sheets is their best track. That song is one of the sexiest slow jams ever! Imagine being in a really fancy bathtub with a lemongrass scented bath bomb, rose petals and with candles lit up in the dark and between the sheets playing! Ahhhh that would be heaven! :love:

Your favourite Isley albums? Above 3 + 3 or Givin’ It Back?

Back