Vinyl Me Please Classics

Thats what my thought was.

I did a little digging on my break to try to find some albums with no vinyl release that have an artist with 6 letters in their name. I found a few, but nothing that matched both of the clues as we understand them. If I find anything I'll post it over to the R&HH thread.

I really think track 4 having 21 letters nailed it, though.

I did a little digging on my break to try to find some albums with no vinyl release that have an artist with 6 letters in their name. I found a few, but nothing that matched both of the clues as we understand them. If I find anything I'll post it over to the R&HH thread.

I really think track 4 having 21 letters nailed it, though.
What about the 6th track having 6 letters? I think it could fit as well.

I think we need another clue...
giphy.gif

Isn't The Immortal Otis Redding essentially a comp?

According to the booklet these songs were almost all recorded in a marathon recording session weeks before his death so they weren't previously released. I think that's where they draw the line, because Nat Turner Rebellion was also technically a compilation of mostly unreleased songs and they created an album out of it. I feel Otis is the same kind of thing.

I think it is Pusha T - My Name is My Name

Pusha T has 6 letters
6th track starts with a number, 40 acres.

I'm fairly certain that is what the numbers stand for based off of the Classics possibilities.

I think @wmeugene found a link for RHH using that methodology and if they're right, I'm in for both Classics and RHH this month (regardless of which of the two Classics that we found that fit are chosen). Still not completely sold on this, but hopeful haha

I think @wmeugene found a link for RHH using that methodology and if they're right, I'm in for both Classics and RHH this month (regardless of which of the two Classics that we found that fit are chosen). Still not completely sold on this, but hopeful haha
To confirm, we think Classics is Howlin' Wolf?

Back