Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Using all my store credit I could get Waylon for $160 out of pocket. No brainer?

Edit: this assumes it will allow me to use both a code and credit, which was not the case last time I tried
I believe you should be able to use credit since the discount is applied automatically once it's in your cart.

I think getting it for that price is a great deal. It's an excellent set and one I don't regret picking up at full price.

Yeah I'm not sure how much I'd trust that "almost gone" tag. I have a hard time believing that Memphis is already about to sell out. But you never know.

Yup, I'd say that if you really want this Anthology it's a good opportunity. The best discount we had was 40% so we are pretty close.

Using all my store credit I could get Waylon for $160 out of pocket. No brainer?

Edit: this assumes it will allow me to use both a code and credit, which was not the case last time I tried

By the way, you usually cannot use both credits and a discount code. You must use the discount code first, pay and then ask CS to refund you and use credits instead. I did it a few times and never had any issue.

By the way, you usually cannot use both credits and a discount code. You must use the discount code first, pay and then ask CS to refund you and use credits instead. I did it a few times and never had any issue.
annoyingly though, you pay a bit more because of tax. if you pay fully for something with store credit, you do not pay tax. so on big purchases that can add quite a bit of money on top. it's almost 10% extra for me.

The Memphis box arrived yesterday, and I am kind of loving it so far. Everything about it feels appropriately gritty. From the artwork, box design and jackets to the sound of the music itself. The music is very rough and lo-fi but that really adds to the charm. I thoroughly enjoyed spinning the first three records from the set last night and am looking forward to diving deeper.

I think if you are interested in it, then snagging it for 30% off is worth it. That, or wait for it to inevitably show up in swaps.

The Memphis box arrived yesterday, and I am kind of loving it so far. Everything about it feels appropriately gritty. From the artwork, box design and jackets to the sound of the music itself. The music is very rough and lo-fi but that really adds to the charm. I thoroughly enjoyed spinning the first three records from the set last night and am looking forward to diving deeper.

I think if you are interested in it, then snagging it for 30% off is worth it. That, or wait for it to inevitably show up in swaps.
stock count seems to have it at down to 40 copies. could be fake news though of course. i did see it going around reddit a bit especially with the discount price.

Just to confirm, it did not include a sticker or hype card like previous anthologies right?

the Waylon anthology from swaps showed up this week and I'm starting to dig into it and I have to give credit where it's due - this is a pretty impressive set they put together so far and big steps up from some of the old beat up copies of these I've had over the years.

Finishing up my first pass through the Waylon anthology and the sound has been spectacular through and through. Leather and Lace seems a little quieter than the rest, and I had to put in for a replacement due to a skip/no-fill issue but otherwise still sounds great. This is my second and final replacement request for the set, the first of which was confirmed but not shipped yet. I haven't brought myself to read the booklet yet — I'm interested, but I generally find myself getting unnecessarily angry when reading thing Storf has written, so I can't comment on that aspect but the rest of the set is 👌.

Back