Vinyl Me, D: A Free Record Club - Year Two Official Thread - 36 Winners - Like The First Post, You're In For 2024 - 84 Free Records Given Away So Far

It really is, I was familiar with the blue but not the music itself. They’re a jam, and this record rips
Yup, this is my jam, also. Really enjoyed my first spin. Lovely looking record as well.

I actually think I might have given one of their albums a casual spin a wee while ago. Will need to dive deeper.

Yup, this is my jam, also. Really enjoyed my first spin. Lovely looking record as well.

I actually think I might have given one of their albums a casual spin a wee while ago. Will need to dive deeper.
They're a fantastic band. Saw them at Levitation in 2018 at Stubbs and they just blew the roof off. Cool to get one from the same fest.

mine was also dvd-less. which is hnestly just as well, I very likely wouldn't have bothered with the video
I don't even have a DVD player these days, even though I have a ton stored around the house. Probably should buy a cheap one at some point. Mostly music docs I wouldn't mind watching occasionally.

I don't even have a DVD player these days, even though I have a ton stored around the house. Probably should buy a cheap one at some point. Mostly music docs I wouldn't mind watching occasionally.

We don't even have a TV so it's a multistep process here... but same on content - it's all music docs and concerts. Bunch Prince, BÖC and DBT especially. Also I have a few versions of Sun Ra's Space Is The Place movie at this point too!

Back