UFO's 🛸 👽 👾 The Truth Is In Here!

this is why I was actually a bit hesitant to start this thread myself, because despite my optimism of hearing Pentagon workers would be releasing info I knew that the reality could be something not nearly as exciting as I was hoping, or nothing would really be said at all.

this is why I was actually a bit hesitant to start this thread myself, because despite my optimism of hearing Pentagon workers would be releasing info I knew that the reality could be something not nearly as exciting as I was hoping, or nothing would really be said at all.
I know but I just thought feck it. Why not have somewhere to share stuff for folk that like this kinda thing 🤔

B23FC300-40F6-4026-AEC2-B6401DDD013C.jpeg

2097C123-0481-4525-ADF0-587B1E7695AC.jpeg

Besides looking back to the edge of time the James Webb Telescope may offer mere Earthlings a chance to find & research distant Goldilocks planets. JW offers the possibility the analyze the atmosphere of distant planets for non-naturally occurring elements. And, if our current civilization is any guide with (arguably) intelligent life comes pollution that may be the telltale signs of life.

Takes off early Xmas morning here in USA time zone.

“NEXT LIVE EVENTS

(All times Eastern U.S. time, which equates to UTC-5.)
Dec. 25, Saturday
3 a.m. – Update on the fueling of the Ariane 5 rocket for the James Webb Space Telescope launch from Kourou, French Guiana
3:15 a.m. – James Webb Space Telescope highlights and launch pad views from Kourou, French Guiana
6 a.m. – Coverage of the launch of the James Webb Space Telescope on an Ariane 5 rocket from the Guiana Space Center in Kourou, French Guiana (launch scheduled at 7:20 a.m. EST) Goddard Space Flight Center/Space Telescope Science Institute/Kourou, French Guiana
9 a.m. – Webb Space Telescope post-launch briefing from Kourou, French Guiana”

Back