UFO's 🛸 👽 👾 The Truth Is In Here!

Thanks i am going to have a look at these. Didnt they release a video not so long ago showing a UFO
I believe so, I haven't followed this much to be honest, but I'm definitely interested in what the Pentagon may be releasing on the subject. also obviously UFO doesn't necessarily mean extraterrestrial, but I purposely posted that second link because the headline specifically notes "off world vehicle found", which would suggest something extraterrestrial.

I believe so, I haven't followed this much to be honest, but I'm definitely interested in what the Pentagon may be releasing on the subject. also obviously UFO doesn't necessarily mean extraterrestrial, but I purposely posted that second link because the headline specifically notes "off world vehicle found", which would suggest something extraterrestrial.
I read the first article and they said it was "something we certainly couldn't make ourselves" 🤯

George Knapp was buddies with Art Bell, hes done a lot of reports on cattle mutilations.

I haven’t watched that one but I did watch the one with Commander David Fravor, it was pretty good.

Also the Bob Lazar one but I get the feeling he’s making a lot of it up, albeit still an entertaining watch.

I haven’t watched that one but I did watch the one with Commander David Fravor, it was pretty good.

Also the Bob Lazar one but I get the feeling he’s making a lot of it up, albeit still an entertaining watch.

i love this shit lol i dont know if I believe any of it but its great to listen and talk about.

I just recently bought the first 3 books in Zecharia Sitchin's Earth Chronicles - its about how he believes Aliens came to our planet and created us. Its some good sci-fi lol

Back