Turntable Now - Legit site?

Yes, I had a few drinks one night and fell for it to order a Townes Van Zandt comp. If it's at all helpful, the payment listed on my bank account is from Bayliss & Company out of Calgary Alberta. I have initiated action with my bank to reverse this charge. If you are able to track down any lead as to how to truly contact Bayliss & Company, by all means expose them and rip them a new one.

Yes, I had a few drinks one night and fell for it to order a Townes Van Zandt comp. If it's at all helpful, the payment listed on my bank account is from Bayliss & Company out of Calgary Alberta. I have initiated action with my bank to reverse this charge. If you are able to track down any lead as to how to truly contact Bayliss & Company, by all means expose them and rip them a new one.

With some help from Google: Bayliss & Co.

Yeah I got go the Facebook page. Apparently there is an email address associated with it. Messaging this asshole now.
Any luck contacting them. I made the mistake of purchasing before researching. I made the purchase Sunday and I never got a confirmation email but I was charged except my charge is a different name.

I emailed but I’m going to call this idiot tomorrow. I screen captured all of his images and info in case he tries to disappear although his FB page may be a scam too populated with fake pics and info but I just threw a line out and I’m going to if the fish bites.

Any luck contacting them. I made the mistake of purchasing before researching. I made the purchase Sunday and I never got a confirmation email but I was charged except my charge is a different name.
No response as of yet. I’ll let you know if I hear anything

I emailed but I’m going to call this idiot tomorrow. I screen captured all of his images and info in case he tries to disappear although his FB page may be a scam too populated with fake pics and info but I just threw a line out and I’m going to if the fish bites.
My charge says it’s from “pi beta phi fraternity” and supposedly it’s from Evans, CO and the category type on my bank statement says it’s a “eating places, restaurant” so I have no lead. I emailed the store but no reply. I’ll have to see what I can do with my bank as well.

My charge says it’s from “pi beta phi fraternity” and supposedly it’s from Evans, CO and the category type on my bank statement says it’s a “eating places, restaurant” so I have no lead. I emailed the store but no reply. I’ll have to see what I can do with my bank as well.

I’m going to give my bank all of the information gathered so far and inform them that there are many others getting ripped off so hopefully they investigate and find this guy.

For all you guys/gals hunting for clues with what business charged your card, I can say from past experience that it's probably spoofed.

When I disputed the charge in my card it was for CDM Constructors, a multi-national billion dollar defense contractor. But the "tracking info" the merchant claimed they sent the product under was for "China Post". I wouldn't expect to get anything more than a confused email back from Bayliss and Co. or the frat house you are accusing of running a vinyl scam website.

TLDR, just dispute the charge through your bank/CC/PayPal and let them do the heavy lifting.

For all you guys/gals hunting for clues with what business charged your card, I can say from past experience that it's probably spoofed.

When I disputed the charge in my card it was for CDM Constructors, a multi-national billion dollar defense contractor. But the "tracking info" the merchant claimed they sent the product under was for "China Post". I wouldn't expect to get anything more than a confused email back from Bayliss and Co. or the frat house you are accusing of running a vinyl scam website.

TLDR, just dispute the charge through your bank/CC/PayPal and let them do the heavy lifting.
Yeah this is probably what they're doing. They aren't going to leave a business name so easily available for people to find them if they're scamming people this often. The business names you're seeing are legitimate businesses that are being spoofed by the scammer to make everyone think the business is them. That's why there's like 5 different names I've seen for the billing in here.

Yeah this is probably what they're doing. They aren't going to leave a business name so easily available for people to find them if they're scamming people this often. The business names you're seeing are legitimate businesses that are being spoofed by the scammer to make everyone think the business is them. That's why there's like 5 different names I've seen for the billing in here.

Makes sense. I thought I’d try anyway just to see what was going to be said but the thing is this company or person has to have some kind of paper trail somewhere.

I fucked up and bought something from them, does anyone know of a refund policy or anything. I know it's not likely but just making sure. all i wanted was Veteran on vinyl. oh god oh fuck.
I also bought something from them then I read this. It was on Sunday and I just called my bank today to tell them if they can cancel the order. They opened up a claim said they will call me when they investigate. I would call your bank as well and tell them.

I’m going to give my bank all of the information gathered so far and inform them that there are many others getting ripped off so hopefully they investigate and find this guy.
Anything new from your bank? I called my bank and they said they were going to investigate. I noticed the website is now gone so you can’t even go back and look for it.

I made a huge mistake and paid for a turntable that of course was never delivered. I am out $900 and have filed a claim with my credit card provider. I thought I was smarter than this. I’ve gotten too lax about internet shopping. Never again.

I made a huge mistake and paid for a turntable that of course was never delivered. I am out $900 and have filed a claim with my credit card provider. I thought I was smarter than this. I’ve gotten too lax about internet shopping. Never again.
Did your bank say anything about the claim yet? My bank just told me they are sending a letter in the mail of what they found so I have to wait and see what it says.

I filed a dispute with them online but I was still holding out hope that it wasn’t a scam. Now that I know it is I’ll make a phone call. I have no idea how charge card companies handle something like this and was hoping someone here might know. I’ll post what I find out. I’m hoping there’s a security blanket here but am also bracing myself for losing $900. That’ll be a very hard pill to swallow! Looking back on it I feel like an idiot. They listed it as an open box Rega P3 turntable and had it priced just good enough to seem like a great deal but still in the ballpark of what it should be. I didn’t stop to think if they were legit. The website looked good, but I should have been more cautious.

I filed a dispute with them online but I was still holding out hope that it wasn’t a scam. Now that I know it is I’ll make a phone call. I have no idea how charge card companies handle something like this and was hoping someone here might know. I’ll post what I find out. I’m hoping there’s a security blanket here but am also bracing myself for losing $900. That’ll be a very hard pill to swallow! Looking back on it I feel like an idiot. They listed it as an open box Rega P3 turntable and had it priced just good enough to seem like a great deal but still in the ballpark of what it should be. I didn’t stop to think if they were legit. The website looked good, but I should have been more cautious.
Don’t worry they scammed many people Including me. They sure do know how to scam. They have been doing it for a while and are pretty good at it cause they know how to not leave trails. The charge on my card kept changing names and they were using million dollar company names so you can’t get a hold of them. Make sure you tell the bank that many other people were also scammed. Maybe try to link them this thread and give them as much info as possible. I believe the website doesn’t exist anymore so you can tell them they deleted the website right after so you have no way of communication with them. That’s what I was asked many times if I tried to get in touch with them and I said yes they weren’t replying to me.

Dude...That.Fucking.Sucks. I had a Discogs seller -who ended getting suspended cause they did it to a bunch of people - go ghost on my order after getting money. But my CC gave me a conditional refund ($72) while they worked it out. But that much money?! Ouch!!!
I could never fathom taking money like that from someone. Some real POS in this world.

Back