Tool

Caught the second San Diego show last night. Last saw them in 2007 on the 10,000 days tour, and enjoyed this show quite a bit more. I think it was a combination of a great audience, sound being crystal clear, and I knew what to expect w/ Maynard hiding out in the back. I appreciated that much more this time, as it let me focus on the band - especially Danny.

IMG_6056.jpg

Caught the second San Diego show last night. Last saw them in 2007 on the 10,000 days tour, and enjoyed this show quite a bit more. I think it was a combination of a great audience, sound being crystal clear, and I knew what to expect w/ Maynard hiding out in the back. I appreciated that much more this time, as it let me focus on the band - especially Danny.

View attachment 29194

With Neil Peart's passing, doesn't Danny Carey take over the "Best Living Drummer" title?

Also was at the San Diego show last night. Great setlist, outstanding sound. My fifth time seeing them, and they truly never disappoint!

That sound was seriously amazing. Our seats were 6 rows from the top in the back - section U right in front of the benches - and it was a perfect mix, best sounding show I've seen there. Sound guy really did his job.

Glad they didn't play the Sports Arena - that place is a echo chamber.

Back