Tool

wooha

Tool should have its own thread.

Just over one month away from their first album in 13 years, Fear Inoculum. Past albums finally being released to streaming platforms this Friday. Will vinyl reissues follow? Will Lateralus and 10,000 Days ever see a proper vinyl release?

I've got this on the TV right now. I love how much Joe is authentically a fan of Maynard as a person. You can tell when he wants to get something out of people, but when he talks to Maynard he always seems excited to see what he has to say and his thoughts on various things.

Tool fans on August 30th

I2K0K7h.gif

new album, everything finally on streaming - a vinyl box has to be coming! I'll pre-order it the second it goes live
It was probably a bad investment, but I finally did the Tool Army this year in the event that was the only way to access a vinyl pre-order or concert tickets. Last time Tool came to DFW the tickets sold out during the presale, so I figured I'd take the gamble this time.

It was probably a bad investment, but I finally did the Tool Army this year in the event that was the only way to access a vinyl pre-order or concert tickets. Last time Tool came to DFW the tickets sold out during the presale, so I figured I'd take the gamble this time.
How much does it cost to join?

Back