Tipitina’s Record Club

Day One, Tipitina's 12 Days of Christmas...Fess at Home is $35 with free shipping

Day One, Tipitina's 12 Days of Christmas...Fess at Home is $35 with free shipping
Grabbed this one earlier! Will be interested to see what others they post. Been wanting quite a few that I missed out on

Might be day 2?

Seems like they’re going in order so far. Also some of these early ones they pressed extra of for stores if I remember right

Yea it’s fantastic! I want the Dr John solo live album
That's the one I really want. Very mad I didn't just buy it.
Anyone have the Donald Harrison release? That is the one I am most compelled to add.
Concur with Mikeh, it's fantastic. I love the magnet they sent with it too.

Louisiana Music Factory has quite a few titles in stock too. I got Etta James and some others from them recently
When I was in New Orleans for Jazz Fest this year, every store I went to had several copies of various releases, so I think they are probably offloading extra stock locally to stores

When I was in New Orleans for Jazz Fest this year, every store I went to had several copies of various releases, so I think they are probably offloading extra stock locally to stores
Louisiana Music Factory seems to restock stuff pretty frequently too so always worth checking in with them.

That's the one I really want. Very mad I didn't just buy it.

Concur with Mikeh, it's fantastic. I love the magnet they sent with it too.
I bought the Harrison second hand on discogs for the same price as a membership and got a coaster with it that’s the cutout of the center label of the record.

I've got the Dizzy and Dirty Dozen release. Are there other standouts from the sub that y'all would recommend?

Last edited:
I've got the Dizzy and Dirty Dozen release. Are there other standouts from the sub that y'all would recommend?
The Radiators is worth it for Breezin' alone, imo. But the Donald Harrison is great, so is the Galactic. I also really enjoyed the James Booker and the Danny Barker.

Screenshot_2023-12-14-13-54-31-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Back