Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

another week, another messed up series of results
and my opportunity to apologise for the most pathetic win of the season (sorry This Team is the Pitts).
View attachment 186264

the table remains consistent with a lot of us bunched up in the middle/bottom, while HAIMtime laugh at us from the height of 7 wins, accompanied by Rattled by the Rush at 6.

but there's still some fight in our league and we'll keep replacing our injured stars with whomever becomes available!
View attachment 186265
Thanks for the apology, but my team was terrible. Got to love a sub-100 matchup.

another week, another messed up series of results
and my opportunity to apologise for the most pathetic win of the season (sorry This Team is the Pitts).
View attachment 186264

the table remains consistent with a lot of us bunched up in the middle/bottom, while HAIMtime laugh at us from the height of 7 wins, accompanied by Rattled by the Rush at 6.

but there's still some fight in our league and we'll keep replacing our injured stars with whomever becomes available!
View attachment 186265
Out of the cellar for the first time all year!

and the madness continue!
@HAIMtime (was 9-3, now 9-4) has been beat by @Manoncouch (was 3-9, now 4-9)

the table is as confusing as always
1701786805096.png
One more matchup before the Championship!
few of us are already out, but we don't care!

I think there's few that have a chance for a playoff spot, maybe up to 10 teams still in it, but I'm not really clued in the possible permutations...

fight till the end

and the madness continue!
@HAIMtime (was 9-3, now 9-4) has been beat by @Manoncouch (was 3-9, now 4-9)

the table is as confusing as always
View attachment 189624
One more matchup before the Championship!
few of us are already out, but we don't care!

I think there's few that have a chance for a playoff spot, maybe up to 10 teams still in it, but I'm not really clued in the possible permutations...

fight till the end
I'm looking for the words to describe my performance this week...I think the term "curb stomped" might apply to what happened to my team

Back