Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

I'm undefeated with a wide points lead in my big money league. I was trash talking my coworker Wednesday cuz we were playing this week.....he had Moore and Fields. Ppr league
Guy in my league had the most points against on the season by far going into Thursday and you know he went up against DJ Moore. Poor bastard.

another week and the chaos reigns supreme!
Very few outliers (HAIMtime at 6-1, Rattled at 5-2 and the Pitts, hunt's team and CheeseHeads at 4-3 - good job lads).
Then a bunch of teams at 3-4 (7 teams) and solitary at the bottom is Justin Fields (2-5).
keep working lads, the season is long and this year seems also extremely unpredictable!
we're all still in with a chance!
1698221695388.png

another week, another messed up series of results
and my opportunity to apologise for the most pathetic win of the season (sorry This Team is the Pitts).
1698922658027.png

the table remains consistent with a lot of us bunched up in the middle/bottom, while HAIMtime laugh at us from the height of 7 wins, accompanied by Rattled by the Rush at 6.

but there's still some fight in our league and we'll keep replacing our injured stars with whomever becomes available!
1698922784815.png

Back