Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

I like my team as long as Jonathan Taylor finds a good home. QBs were really slim pickings by the time I was looking, and @Speedracer kept stealing all the Packers I wanted.
Yeah I feel like the Packers are flying under the radar this year, but I guess every Packers fan feels that way 😅😅
I'm not super high on the Packers this year but I am feeling a high upside variance in the passing game. Pretty sure @Speedracer took both Watson and Love right before I was about to lol
Both high risk picks, especially Love, but I needed a second QB and didn't like anyone else that was left.

Yeah I feel like the Packers are flying under the radar this year, but I guess every Packers fan feels that way 😅😅

Both high risk picks, especially Love, but I needed a second QB and didn't like anyone else that was left.
My QB2 is a 2nd string rookie, so you did just fine. There'll be plenty of mistakes, but Love will be fine. Really my only concern is having a rookie kicker this year after like 15 years of consistent kicking. You snagged Jones, Watson, Love and Musgrave with your picks right before I was going to. I'm happy I have Doubs though.

My QB2 is a 2nd string rookie, so you did just fine. There'll be plenty of mistakes, but Love will be fine. Really my only concern is having a rookie kicker this year after like 15 years of consistent kicking. You snagged Jones, Watson, Love and Musgrave with your picks right before I was going to. I'm happy I have Doubs though.
Yeah that's the beauty of a 14 team draft. I saw loads of players being taken right before I wanted them as well.

All this Packers talk is giving me PTSD. You guys have to have a mediocre to bad QB and at least a few bad seasons at some point. You all have forgotten how the other 99% of football teams live.

The Bears have still never had a season where they’ve passed for over 4,000 yards.

The Packer have to be bad and Love has to be a bust. They just have to.

All this Packers talk is giving me PTSD. You guys have to have a mediocre to bad QB and at least a few bad seasons at some point. You all have forgotten how the other 99% of football teams live.

The Bears have still never had a season where they’ve passed for over 4,000 yards.

And the media is all over the Lions...that division will be a dog fight.

Wonder if he accidentally mixed your name up with slugr. Hopefully he sees this soon! @panino
hey there, @debar22
I believe you're a victim of a mix up on my part.
I have cancelled the wrong Team and and removed you instead of slugr8!

I can fix by transferring slugr8's team to you.
Let me know if this is a suitable option!
(send your email address)

Apologies again

I'm quite anxious. I began watching football back in 2011, when Aaron Rodgers just won his super bowl. He is the reason I became a Green Bay Packers fan, so no idea how much I'll actually like the team without him.

I did start watching hard knocks this year, so maybe I'll end up a Jets fan by the end of it. 😅

I'm quite anxious. I began watching football back in 2011, when Aaron Rodgers just won his super bowl. He is the reason I became a Green Bay Packers fan, so no idea how much I'll actually like the team without him.

I did start watching hard knocks this year, so maybe I'll end up a Jets fan by the end of it. 😅
I grew up a Bears fan and they were a big part of my childhood but I didn’t really start watching games on my own until 1992… the year Brett Favre was drafted by Atlanta and subsequently traded to The Packers. I was 10 years old then I am 41 now. They packers have had a Hall Of Fame caliber QB for most of my childhood and all of my adult life. The Bears best QBs during that time frame were probably Jay Cutler, Rex Grossman and Jim Miller.

I know life isn’t fair but come on, that’s absurd.

I grew up a Bears fan and they were a big part of my childhood but I didn’t really start watching games on my own until 1992… the year Brett Favre was drafted by Atlanta and subsequently traded to The Packers. I was 10 years old then I am 41 now. They packers have had a Hall Of Fame caliber QB for most of my childhood and all of my adult life. The Bears best QBs during that time frame were probably Jay Cutler, Rex Grossman and Jim Miller.

I know life isn’t fair but come on, that’s absurd.
You doing alright?

NFL fantasy league day 1
what a disaster!

giphy.gif

Back