Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

I don't think I've ever done a 14 team league before (can't remember the last time I had over 10 tbh) so this'll be interesting to draft and try and balance out a roster.

I usually like getting about the 4th pick for 10 teams but again, expanding it not sure what I'd like.

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

Guys, Scott Hill says he needs to sit this one out unfortunately. Was anybody else kind of waivering about this league so we can drop down to 12? I don't mind sitting out! I also don't really mind having scotthilk's team autodraft. It probably gives a few folks some easy wins :/

Need some input on this one. Again, I absolutely don't mind sitting out and hosting the pot till the end.

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

Guys, Scott Hill says he needs to sit this one out unfortunately. Was anybody else kind of waivering about this league so we can drop down to 12? I don't mind sitting out! I also don't really mind having scotthilk's team autodraft. It probably gives a few folks some easy wins :/

Need some input on this one. Again, I absolutely don't mind sitting out and hosting the pot till the end.
Sorry to do this, gents! I put my name in the hat without really thinking it through. Fantasy will tough for me this year since I have my wedding and a few big trips happening during season. Good luck, all!

one more request for the most experts

from the diary of an incompetent commish....

View attachment 110331

how the hell can I go to remove @scotthilk ?

(by the way @scotthilk , congrats for your wedding!)
Hmm. You're using the same technique when you removed Bliss earlier in the month?

Maybe try changing the league to a 16 teamers temporarily and then try to kick him?

Back