The Tom Waits Thread

The first three chronologically are due out on 1st September. The other two are due out on 6th October.
Right, right. I get that. I have the email and that is what the official store has as release date. But a few online retailers (eg music direct, amazon, acoustic sounds) have 22 Sep as the release date for the first three.

I'm asking if anyone knows if they are being held back from stores other than the official till 22 Sep? The same retailers do list the second batch in line with the October date.

Right, right. I get that. I have the email and that is what the official store has as release date. But a few online retailers (eg music direct, amazon, acoustic sounds) have 22 Sep as the release date for the first three.

I'm asking if anyone knows if they are being held back from stores other than the official till 22 Sep? The same retailers do list the second batch in line with the October date.

I’m buying off a normal online store and they’re listed 1/9 and 6/10.

Got an email that the first few are delayed until the 22nd. Not a big deal as I assumed they wouldn't ship until they were all released on 10/6 anyway.

edit: this email/order was from the official tom waits store

Last edited:
Got an email that the first few are delayed until the 22nd. Not a big deal as I assumed they wouldn't ship until they were all released on 10/6 anyway.

edit: this email/order was from the official tom waits store

Yep, same. I mean, waited this long...what's a couple more weeks anyway?

I still need to wait a ridiculously unnecessary amount of time for mine to clear customs once they ship...so what is a release date anyway?!

i think i may have gotten them all now? i have to double check....ordered the color variants from SOV and UDiscover.
Wow, you've gotten all your shipping notices? I have zero on all five. King's Road says Oct 13th at the latest...

Well shit, that's pretty cool...
they all came staggered in separate packages and got the last one yesterday! I had ordered from UDiscover/SOV since i had coupon codes and rewards points. have only had time to really listen to Rain Dogs! Thought it sounded pretty good.

Back