The Tom Waits Thread

Let me look through my boxes, but I think I could hook you up with copies of Nighthawk and Heart of Saturday Night, if you don't mind copies of the Waits/Brennan remasters on colored vinyl. I upgraded those two to Japanese pressing and there is no turning back for me.

Oh wow! I would most certainly be good with that. I definitely need to get something tasty your way at some pointa

Finally starting to spin these new reissues. My yellow Swordfish is a bowl. Anyone know how Kingsroad cs is?

I'm like 2 weeks away from spinning all the re-releases. What's the verdict on them?
The only one I have spun so far is Rain Dogs, and I can say it's a lot better than my OG, but that copy has a skip. And I was buzzed when I spun it. I guess I'm not offering you much here, haha. I plan on spinning Black Rider next, I haven't listened to it in forever, and recently replaced my cartridge so I should have a better answer on that one.

I cleaned all of mine and didn't notice warps but I guess I should get all of them on the TT to check.

Back