The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

So I've been on these forums from the get go, but have never ventured into the misc section before.. it's like a whole other world has opened up! I wish I had done it earlier.

As for beer.. I'm typically a one company guy. I love Lagunitas Brewing. Lil Sumpin' (Hazy variety is particularly yummy), Lagunitas Sucks and their IPA are my go-to's. Typically I'm a summer drinker but this winter I'm still pretty active on the account of being stuck at home. :cautious:

Would love any IPA recommendations.. gonna go back to page 1 here and take some notes.

So I've been on these forums from the get go, but have never ventured into the misc section before.. it's like a whole other world has opened up! I wish I had done it earlier.

As for beer.. I'm typically a one company guy. I love Lagunitas Brewing. Lil Sumpin' (Hazy variety is particularly yummy), Lagunitas Sucks and their IPA are my go-to's. Typically I'm a summer drinker but this winter I'm still pretty active on the account of being stuck at home. :cautious:

Would love any IPA recommendations.. gonna go back to page 1 here and take some notes.
Any specific IPA type? Imperials? Dipa?

And where in NY are you? In a lot of ways, beer is (at least at the obsessive level) hyper local. It's one of my favorite things: back when traveling was a thing, hitting up a new city and figuring out what everyone drank there.

A lot of the (Boston-area) beers I drink are not available anywhere else, so it's a fun way to explore a city (drunkenly).

Gingerbrewed Man - Gingerbread Spiced Brown Ale 🍺🎅🎄🎁🍻

A one year aged English Brown Ale with a house blend of gingerbread spices including fresh ginger, allspice, cloves, and cinnamon which pair well with the sweet molasses malt character.

ABV: 5.3%
IBU: 25
20201219_154519.jpg

Back